Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Back to France~





I cannot believe… The indignity of being accused! How dare he assume it was me!



I don’t exactly blame him. It isn’t as if you’ve never done anything before to make people suspect you.



Lies! Lies, I tell you! I have done nothing to deserve this treatment! This incident is just England trying to besmirch my reputation!




If you say so.




I-!




What’s going on over here?




I am only being falsely accused of things on no basis at all!




France, please calm down! Nothing is going to be solved if you fly off the handle.




She has a point.



...






Yes… I am a bit calmer now. Thank you, Belgium.







Not a problem!




I am a little worried about Prussia, though…




As am I…




He can handle himself, I’m sure.




...




...




What? I don’t see any reason to be concerned about that idiot.




...




Well, I’m going to go find Netherlands! I’ll see you boys later! Play nice now!




Ah, goodbye!




Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment