Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Request: "What the Creative Team does during FST?"

Audience: WHAT IS THIS FUDGERY???

I am the rejected Kuma head drawn by Louly!
Greetings! I'm the rejected Kuma head drawn by Llama!
I am Turtle's derpy head... yeah...
I'm Soffi's Kuma head attempt! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance!
...This is why we shouldn't let non-artists draw.
Or people with no access to scanners...
Why does MS Paint even exist..?
I don't know...
 Thank God someone who can actually draw drew the real Kuma head. Runts is a savior!


Audience: WAIT! WHY DID SOFFI'S KUMA HEAD SUDDENLY CHANGE???


 Yeah, or otherwise people would have to see one of us in the real thing.
View Full Size ImageBut didn't we only delay their suffering since they can actually see us now..?
 ... We should leave and not subject them to the torture of looking at us anymore...
Image and video hosting by TinyPicIt just occured to me that we suddenly have mustaches for no apparent reason...
And now I suddenly have a Harry Potter scar!
 I feel ignored... Khonts tried to be different and drew me instead!


Audience: WHAT DID WE JUST SEE? WHERE IS OUR UPDATE???

The Hetalia Creative Team: We will get to the update soon... You see, we had no artists! But now that we do, an update will come in about a half hour or so :D As you can see, we have been very productive in between updates!



No comments:

Post a Comment