Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Magical Mishaps...


I told you to wait until we checked the book!
It's not supposed to be that thick and it was starting to bubble. Usually wormwood works for that.
Something had gone wrong with the potion for that. It wouldn't explode like that with only one wrong ingredient.
But we followed all of the instructions to exact detail. How could it go wrong?
I'm not sure.
Do you know if all your ingredients were fresh? It might not work with ingredients that aren't fresh.
I don't know, but they worked just fine on the last potion I made.
Should we try it again?
We used the last of the Jobberknoll feathers.
You could try proving that France is behind this by looking for clues.
If he does that, it'll be like a Easter in my home.
I suppose I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment