Monday, April 9, 2012



What are you lot doing here, anyway? You don't celebrate Easter, but you always come to these parties.





We totally only come to party and eat. Usually.





And you can't celebrate Easter without me, since it originated in me!





That can't be right. You're not even Christian.





But it did. Don't you know when Buddha's Birthday is celebrated?





No, not really. Why would I need to know that?



This year it's celebrated April 8th. We go to the temples and celebrate the day Buddha was born. They even give us a feast at the temples. When the Christians learnt what celebrations were going on in my home, they decided to do the same for Jesus, da ze!




I celebrate Easter and Buddha's Birthday and I don't think they're like, as similar as you made it sound, you know.






They're not normally on the same day though.






Because we use the Lunar calendar. But it's always in the same month!






 Except in teacher's home. It's like, a month later.





AIYAH! THE FOOD JUST EXPLODED!






Hong Kong, did you...




Gotta go, like, laters.





Yeah, we got more people to party with. 행복한 부활절이 되시길 !





... Your family is odd.






Don't I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment