Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The magic trio!



This is different. It's an emergency.
If it's urgent, then you should tell us so we know what spell we need to use.
I'm trying to prove that France is behind Prussia's disappearance.
I don't think emergency has the same meaning for us.
It was a stupid prank anyway. Just ignore it.
I can't! He's setting me up! That frog somehow rigged the vote so that I won, then after the party was here he had Prussia pretend to be kidnapped so that I could take the blame for it. But I don't have any evidence he did it.
Beat it out of him. At least if he doesn't speak, you'll still feel better.
Norway, isn't that a little rough?
It always works on Denmark.
... So are you going to help me or not?
I don't mind helping out. We haven't done a spell together for a while, so this might be fun.
Any company's better than the one I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment