Monday, April 9, 2012

No Escape from Little Sister

Brother, if they're annoying you, I will gladly put a curse on them for you.
You don't have to do that for me!
Curse?
Oh no, here he goes.
You practice magic too?
What's it to you?
I just wanted to see if you would want to meet up some time and trade some spells and potion tips.
I don't have any need for anything that won't help me win big brother's heart.
You mean like a love potion?
Ah! Belarus, I think you're right, we shouldn't be here since it's not Easter for us yet.
*boing* You're looking pale, Russia dear. Are you catching a cold?
Uh... perhaps...
Then I'll stay by your side and nurse you back to health.
You don’t have to! I have Lithuania for that! In fact, I’ll go find him now.
Big brother, come back! I won’t let you leave me this easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment