Friday, April 13, 2012

Update 29

But with how scared Romano is now, he could get himself into some sort of trouble.
Things haven't changed since when he was a child.



Spain! Is something wrong?
Why are you standing there? Weren't you supposed to keep up with Romano?
Ah you see... he got too far ahead of me and then, I lost sight of him. I know he ran in this direction but I didn't see where he went after that.
I should have expected you'd be this careless.
This isn't the time for that.
Hm... what's that sound?
Sounds like footsteps.
Maybe it's Romano's!
Don't be stupid. If you said he got too far ahead of you, then how could we be hearing his footsteps now when we couldn't hear them before?
There's no one else around, so whose footsteps could those be?


Should they go in the direction of the foot steps or not?
- Go in direction of foot steps.
- Go in opposite direction of foot steps.
Vote in the poll...

No comments:

Post a Comment